BIMESTRALES INGLES GRADO QUINTO 3P

English Evaluation · Fifth Grade

Third Period · 2026

Hello! Read each question carefully and choose the correct answer. Mark only ONE option. When you finish all the questions, press the "Finish evaluation" button. Once you finish, you will not be able to change your answers or take the test again, so review carefully before finishing.
Question 1

I ______ up at 6:00 a.m. every day.

Question 2

After I get up, I ______ my teeth.

Question 3

My mother is a doctor. ______ name is Laura.

Question 4

This is my brother. ______ name is Daniel.

Question 5

This is my notebook. It is ______ notebook.

Question 6

My family and I ______ happy today.

Question 7

My father ______ a teacher.

Question 8

______ she your sister?

Question 9

My grandmother is feeling ______ because she received good news.

Question 10

A person who teaches students is a ______.

Question 11

My uncle works at a hospital. He is a ______.

Question 12

Who is your mother's son?

Question 13

I ______ breakfast before going to school.

Question 14

In the evening, I do my homework and then I ______.

Question 15

Maria is my sister. ______ favorite color is blue.

Evaluation finished

0,00 / 5,0

Thank you for completing your evaluation. Your teacher will record this result.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CASTELLANO: ENTREVISTA A CRISTIANO RONALDO

SOCIALES: INVESTIGACION UNIVERSO